Another fun installment in the Just Dance series of games for the Nintendo Wii! Just Dance Summer Party has new dances with new songs to make your party super fun. Also? Dance duets, and even a party mode for up to 8 people.
Can you out dance your friends? You can certainly find out during the dance off portion of the game! Really it’s so much fun to try to outdo one another!
I have always loved the “workout” mode, where you can sneak in a workout while having tons of fun dancing to the music and trying to perfect your dance moves. Honestly, for me this is my very favorite part. I love to workout, but often it can get boring if you do the same thing over and over again. This is like going to an awesome dance class, but without having to leave your house!
Another great addition is the “party mode” where you can just let the music play without having to go through menus to select it. With the wide variety of music, it’s kind of like having the ultimate playlist right at your finger tips. Here is a track list with the new songs for Just Dance Summer Party!
- A Band of Bees – “Chicken Payback”
- Blur – “Song 2”
- Carl Douglas – “Kung fu fighting” (Dave Ruffy / Mark Wallis remix)
- Estelle feat Kanye West – “American Boy”
- Katy Perry – “Firework”
- M/A/R/R/S – “Pump Up The Volume”
- Panic At The Disco – “Nine in the afternoon”
- Rihanna – “Pon De Replay”
- Steppenwolf – “Born To Be Wild”
- The Supremes – “You Can’t Hurry Love”
- V V Brown – “Crying Blood”
- Countdown Dee’s Hit Explosion – “Barbie Girl”
- Love Letter – “Why oh why”
- Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen – “Professeur Pumplestickle”
- Studio Allstars – “Maniac”
- Sweat Invaders – “Skin-to-Skin”
- The Hit Crew – “Here Comes The Hotstepper”
- The Lemon Cubes – “Mambo NO. 5” (A Little Bit Of Monica)
- The Lemon Cubes – “Moving On Up”
- The Reverend Horatio Duncan & Amos Sweets – “Down By The Riverside”
- The World Cup Girls – “Futebol Crazy”
- Game Exclusive — A R Rahman, Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger – “Jai Ho!” (You are my destiny)
- Game Exclusive — Sweat Invaders – “Funkytown'”
While we have always loved all the games in the Just Dance series, there are some quirks now and then. Sometimes the Wii won’t track what you are doing exactly the way you are doing it. Just remember, it’s really all about having a great time, dancing to fun music, and getting a little workout in the process! In other words, don’t worry about doing it perfectly. Just have fun!
Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this UbiChamps blog post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own.