Even though I am still working on my 101 list, when I saw this idea on Dani’s blog I just had to join the fun. You see, she and I met during ALT at our “dinner with” and I am so glad we did because otherwise I never would have known of her gorgeous blog. Anyway, the idea is simple, make a list of 12 things you want to accomplish before 2012, and hopefully cross them all off!
I had already been thinking about goals for the fall/winter, so this really came at the perfect time. Here is my list:
- Really learn to crochet, from a pattern. I know how to do things, but not the right way. I want to do it the right way so I can make awesome things.
- Overnight in the city and visit all the Christmas sights. This seems to be becoming an annual thing for us, so I want to make an effort to make it an annual thing!
- Put up outdoor Christmas lights. I missed out last year because of the weather.
- Get the husband’s office all awesome and organized.
- Remove all the grass from the flowerbeds. Hopefully before the frost and snow comes again.
- Make our Christmas cards.
- Start to learn the piano again.
- Go through books and donate to the local library.
- Try one new restaurant each month (3 total).
- Bake a totally new to us holiday treat.
- Make my daily 2 mile walk a priority. This gets very hard in the winter as the dreadmill is so much more boring than going outside in nature.
- Have more actual, in person, interaction with my friends!